manstallion86manstallion86

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

Loved everything about this!

That was the best. Every part of it is amazing, good job my man!

littleFoot littleFoot

This was the first movie of yours that I ever saw.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this last fall, It opened up a whole new world for me. I can't wait for you to do the full length feature film!!!!!!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Adam is da man!

I heard this story a long time ago, and I love how you just about recreated the movie that was playing in my head as I listened to it as a little boy. Thank you for all of your wonderful works. Cant wait for the full movie for bitey!!!!!!!

Mario Bomb Explosive Mario Bomb Explosive

physics too touchy, and whether they live or die seems a little random. Has potential, but I'd say you should take a little more time with this one

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Very depressing but simple and to the point, I love dark things like this on most days. Good job, hope to see more from you!

Una Una

I see that you are working on fixing glitches and bug so I wont bitch about anything. Great Idea for a game, and thank you for making this. Just two quick notes for you, the boss battle froze right as the large mound of treasure was popping up, and some background music would help with the semi tedious spots such as the caves. Still a great game though, look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

Not too bad!

I think this is the begining of something great, I look forward to seeing where you go. You get a 10 from me for going old school and bringing back some memories.

B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51) B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51)

Loved it

I really enjoyed this, can't wait for you to make more.

God of Autumn God of Autumn

AMAZING

I wish I could make woods look this good. Amazing piece you have here.

Monsters Monsters

Very good imagination

I love this man, you really have something here. I hope you do more that has to do with these two...maybe a battle scene?

Na'vi Hunter Na'vi Hunter

No complaints here dude

I loved the movie and love seeing people do artwork that has to do with the movie. Just a side question for everyone...Am I the only one who kept thinking of Grandma's boy through half the movie because of the guy who plays JP was the other scientist?