manstallion86manstallion86

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario Bomb Explosive Mario Bomb Explosive

physics too touchy, and whether they live or die seems a little random. Has potential, but I'd say you should take a little more time with this one

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Very depressing but simple and to the point, I love dark things like this on most days. Good job, hope to see more from you!

Una Una

I see that you are working on fixing glitches and bug so I wont bitch about anything. Great Idea for a game, and thank you for making this. Just two quick notes for you, the boss battle froze right as the large mound of treasure was popping up, and some background music would help with the semi tedious spots such as the caves. Still a great game though, look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Too soon

But who cares, this was funny as hell. 5/5 dude just for getting this up so quick.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

My favorite point and click of all time

I enjoyed this very much, I really hope to see more games like this from you, maybe a short flash movie? Thank you for this

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Perfect

I loved everything about this game, including your daughter's very cute phrases. Nothing glitched, the upgrading part was just right and I loved how things on the character changed as you upgraded. Probably the best game I've played on newgrounds so far.