manstallion86manstallion86

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

Loved everything about this!

That was the best. Every part of it is amazing, good job my man!

littleFoot littleFoot

This was the first movie of yours that I ever saw.

I'm so glad I stumbled on this last fall, It opened up a whole new world for me. I can't wait for you to do the full length feature film!!!!!!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Adam is da man!

I heard this story a long time ago, and I love how you just about recreated the movie that was playing in my head as I listened to it as a little boy. Thank you for all of your wonderful works. Cant wait for the full movie for bitey!!!!!!!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

So messed up...I love it!

I can't wait to see more, I really really love the mood this animation brings.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Watch it all the time

I've been watching this video about once a month since it came out and I realized I never left a review haha. This is very awesome and I hope to see more from you soon

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Even better then playing the game lol

To be honest I didn't think this was going to be that great but ever since the first one came out I've been checking every day to see if there is another haha.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Dude you rock!

I really enjoy your style, ever think about doing some JTHM? I hope you do more soon!

Rooshich responds:

I've never heard about it. However, I googled it and it looks interesting. It looks like something I just might like. :D

Thanks :)

Black Knights Episode 1 Black Knights Episode 1

Sleepy Voices

I liked the animation, but the voices made me feel like you did this right before going to bed and didn't want to wake your mom or something. I think you could really have an awesome series, just work on having more tone in the voices.